Your wedding film will combine professionally shot High Definition video footage with audio carefully recorded to capture the moments. All this is edited to create a personal and cinematic experience. Your wedding day coverage will include from 1 to 3 videographers. The number of hours of coverage can range as well. How much do you need? That is exactly what we can answer with a short conversation about your wedding day.
Our wedding films are priced starting at $2,500. This price includes 1 videographer and 6 hours of continuous coverage on your wedding day, editing to our exacting standards with music, elegant titles. All this is presented on a Blu-Ray disc with custom menus for your finished movies. Your movies include the 20-90 minute main feature of your wedding day. If your event calls for it,we can also create a movie containing the often hilarious “Out-Takes Reel” and a movie combining the family and friends “Personal Messages”, and even more is possible.
- Ceremony only coverage (2 hours) – $995
- Reception only coverage (4 hours) – $1,595
- Additional Videographer $200 per hour (3 hour minimum)
- Additional Camera without operator – $495
- Highlights Video (4 to 9 minutes set to music) – $595
- Raw Footage on a drive – $500
- Photo montage (30 photos) with music – $250
- Additional Blu-Ray disc – $35
- “Picture Show” photo montage with up to 90 photos – $395
- “Love Story” or “Music Video” segment – $995
- Rehearsal or pre-ceremony coverage(up to 2 hrs) – $695
- Custom Blu-Ray authoring – $395
**All prices do not include applicable sales tax